Piggybacking off of our last 'Sanibel Tips' blog post, we are back this week to help you fill up those reusable mugs with our top picks for coffee on Sanibel. Here's where we recommend to get hydrated or caffeinated:
1) Bennett's Fresh Roast. Delicious coffee and homemade donuts - the perfect morning kick start.
2) The Sanibel Bean. At this family friendly establishment, you can cool down with a yummy frozen chai or even a smoothie.
3) Bailey's Coffee Bar. Fill up your reusable mug here to fuel your grocery shopping.
4) Dolce Tesoro - Simply Cupcakes. Enjoy your coffee paired with the best cupcakes on island.
5) Sanibel Sea School. That's right, SX3 is now serving our own house blend coffee - organic, artisan roasted, fair-trade African beans. Our coffee comes with great conversation and fun facts about the ocean. The best part - it's free!